Bittersweet Butterfly









Well It's been a while since my last post but I've been busy with wedding planning and It's coming up so soon.
I have managed to do some crafting though...I have a trunk show in San Francisco coming up on August 27th it is called Handmade gifts and Cupcakes
If you are in the area please stop by, there is more info at http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/eve/181451393.html

I am posting my newest tote bag which was a lot of fun to make. It has handpainted and fabric butterflies on the front and features two more fabric butterflies on the back.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Blurr said...

Wow, that is gorgeous...love the colours. And just wanted to say that I LOVE your website...it looks fantastic. :)    



» Post a Comment